I walked around Antigua one more time after breakfast at Cafe Condesa (yes, Omelete Santiago). I wasn't planning to buy anything, but I still had the thought of the hammock in my mind. I made my way to the outdoor market and negotiated for 2 seated hammocks for dosciento quetzales (about $12 each). Dad will have to make frames for them, but I'm sure he won't mind. With hammocks in hand, I made my way back to the Panchoy to figure out how to pack them.
If I can’t be in the community, then I’m ready to be at home. I have a loving pup who is anxiously awaiting my return. We said a tearful goodbye to Raul at the airport and boarded the plane. A brief layover and dinner in Atlanta, and then we were at GSO. I can't wait to start preparing for the trip in October!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment